In 1950, a group of badminton enthusiasts got together to form the Mysore State Badminton which later evolved into the Karnataka Badminton Association (KBA). The Association made tremendous progress, including in infrastructure, which culminated in building the Indoor Badminton Stadium along with the clubhouse. At present we have more than 1600 Members in our Association.
KBA is the only association in Asia to have 10 permanent courts of which 5 are synthetic hova, and the rest wooden. The stadium itself has a seating capacity of about 3000. These courts, coupled with the state of the art gym and health club, offer the best of facilities for fostering and training of Badminton players in India. The Club house also has facilities like Steam & Sauna, Swimming, Billiards, Table Tennis, Squash Court, Bar & Restaurant etc. The Prakash Padukone Badminton Academy also operates out of these KBA courts.