Bar & Restaurant Rule
- Children below 18 years of age are strictly not permitted within the Bar Premises.
- All Members and Guests shall be expected to dress in a manner befitting the surroundings and the atmosphere of the Club. Gentlemen are requested to wear shoes / sandals, track suits or long trousers. Shorts, Rubber Slippers and banians are not permitted to be worn. None of the above regulations preclude the Indian National Dress.
- Members and their Guests are not allowed to bring any outside food, beverages or liquor into the Bar premises.
- Members and their Guests shall at all times behave in a dignified manner and maintain decorum. Members shall not place their legs on tables and chairs.
- Only Dry Snacks & Boneless Items will be served in the Bar. Members and their Guests are requested to use the Restaurant on the Ground Floor for having Food items.
- Members need to state their Membership Number when placing the order for Bar / Canteen items.
- Members have to produce their Identity Cards when called upon to do so.
- Occupants of Guest Rooms are permitted to use the Bar only on stating their Room Number and as per the procedure laid down from time to time. Room Occupants are not entitled to bring Guests.
- Members are requested to take care of their personal belongings. In case of loss or theft the Management will not be responsible.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the Rates from time to time at its discretion.
- First Bell @ 11.00 P.M. to take Final order.
- There shall be No Orders taken after the Final Bell @ 11.15 P.M.
- The Bills should be settled by 11.30 P.M. Later bills will not be generated.
- Members and their Guests are required to vacate the Premises by 11.30 P.M.
Morning : 12.00 NOON to 3.00 P.M. Evening : 6.30 P.M. to 11.30 P.M.