- Casual Wear, Jeans, Formals, Sandals and casual shoes are prohibited. Working out barefoot in the Gym is also not permitted. Only sportswear is permitted.
- The equipments will be used on a first-come, first-served basis. The Gym Supervisorâ€™s decision will be final in this regard.
- Members under the influence of alcohol are not permitted to use the Gym and Health Club facilities.
- Members are requested to follow the instructions of the Gym Supervisor.
- As a consideration to fellow members, all members are requested to use the Tread Mill for a maximum of 15 Minutes.
- Guests are not permitted.
- Members and Dependents are requested to carry their Identity Cards, and produce them when required.
- Use of Cell Phones is prohibited on the Court.
- Members are requested to take care of their personal belongings. In case of loss or theft the Management will not be responsible.
- New Members opting to use Gym / Health Club facilities will be charged the applicable monthly fee for a minimum period of one month. If they do not wish to continue, they should submit a letter to the office to this effect, to be duly acknowledged.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the structure of Monthly subscriptions from time to time at its discretion.
- Fans will not be switch on during Gymnasium timings.
- Consumption of Food & beverages is strictly prohibited.
- Children under 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the Gym.
- All equipments must be returned to their proper position after use.
- Individual Towels must be used to avoid sweat on equipments wherever possible as per the instructions of the Gym Supervisor.
Morning : 6.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Evening : 5.00 P.M. to 9.30 P.M.
Sunday Morning : 7.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.