- Swimmers are required to wear appropriate swim wear. Swimming in T-Shirts or underwear is not permitted. Ladies and Gents with long hair are required to wear Caps.
- Names of Members / Dependents / Guests have to be entered in the Register before entering the pool. Only children below 18 years are allowed as Guests.
- Swimmers are requested to shower before entering the pool.
- Swimmers with open cuts or sores are not permitted to use the pool.
- Diving and Jumping into the pool is prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by adults and will remain their sole responsibility.
- Consumption of food and beverages is not permitted in and around the pool area.
- Swimmers under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to use the pool.
- Swimmers must follow the directives of the pool attendant.
- Swimming in the pool is at the Swimmers risk. The Management does not take responsibility for any mishaps whatsoever that may occur.
- Members Guests are allowed a maximum of 4 times a month with a Member accompanying them.
- Dependent Members are not allowed to bring Guests.
- Members and Dependents are requested to carry their Identity Cards, and produce them when required.
- Use of Cell Phones is prohibited.
- Members are requested to take care of their personal belongings. In case of loss or theft the Management will not be responsible.
- New Members opting for using swimming facility will be charged the applicable monthly fee for a minimum period of one month. If they do not wish to continue, they should submit a letter to the office to this effect, to be duly acknowledged.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the structure of Monthly subscriptions from time to time at its discretion.
Morning : 6.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
Evening : 5.00 P.M. to 9.00 P.M.